Mar 6, 2010

Hey Coach, You're Cool.

I am very blessed to live only a 25-30 minute drive away from a Premium Outlet. There is where one will find a lovely Coach Factory Store with spiffy reduced merchandise. Luckily, I came on a day where they were giving out an additional 20% off already reduced merchandise. Although it took me forever to get to the registers, it was worth it. $42 later, I came home with a lanyard ID thing I've been meaning to buy because the free lanyards the school gives us for our IDs are not comfortable and a keychain/wallet type thing. Lanyard was originally $48, I got it for $23 and the key wallet thing was originally $48, I got it for $15 :) Life is good. Very good.


both photos via coach.com

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Hiya i really like your blog, could we swap links? I read your blog and many others daily, ive just started my own, id wonder if you could help get mine heard abit more of.
thanks :)
http://hibiscus-beauty.blogspot.com/
xX

Katherine said...

oh good idea!!
id badges are the worst.
i have two premium outlets within 45 minutes of me (yay for being in one of the points of a 3 city triangle) and i'm going soon