Sep 26, 2010

Today & Tomorrow.


Left (Today's Outfit): Gap cardigan, J Brand jeans, Gap bag, Martin + Osa tank, Bitten black flats (not shown)
Right (Monday's Outfit): American Eagle jeans, Old Navy top, Old Navy cardigan, J Crew necklace, Antonio Melanie flats

Sorry for the bad quality of the first photo. I just took it really quick before heading off to work. I definitely spent way too much money this weekend, but it was all worth it because a cold front came in today in Dallas and I was prepared. Cardigan season has finally begun :) Can you say best early Christmas gift ever? YES. Now for the joys of college application deadlines, and tests to study for. Senior year is definitely not a breeze when you're taking AP classes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this link, but unfortunately it seems to be offline... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please answer to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at attemptingtodiscover.blogspot.com could post it.

Thanks,
Thomas

Anonymous said...

iusyrhziclisaunx... Nail Fungus Treatment, dmkABhq...

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

This is a inquiry for the webmaster/admin here at attemptingtodiscover.blogspot.com.

May I use some of the information from this post above if I provide a backlink back to this website?

Thanks,
James

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the link, but unfortunately it seems to be down... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please reply to my message if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at attemptingtodiscover.blogspot.com could post it.

Thanks,
Thomas