Jul 30, 2008

7.30.08

So I guess the best way to start a fashion blog is by first posting an "outfit post" of what I wore today. Okay, I lied, I didn't actually wear this today, but I plan to wear it this Friday at a friend's party. Exciting right?



Top - Martin + Osa
Shorts - Crane (From Macy's)
Bag - Old Navy
Shoes - Payless
Headband - Idk

I don't own a professional camera, but I will be purchasing one soon. In the meantime, please forgive me for the crappy pictures taken with my phone. I think this is my second attempt at blog. Maybe I should properly introduce myself.

I'm Vi, a typical teenager with outrageous dreams and love for fashion. I'm at the age where I'm still trying to discover what my "signature style" is, hence the title and trying to avoid the Hollister/AE/A&F trend that many have fallen for. I believe that a wardrobe should be versatile, as in you can dress the items in it up or down.

No comments: