Aug 10, 2008

A Teenage Affair

My cousin had her 13th birthday party last night. I remember when I finally turned 13, I thought it was the coolest thing. Finally being able to classify myself as a teenager. Now that I'm hitting driving age, I yearn for those days of elementary and junior high when life was still somewhat simple and studying wasn't neccessary to ace a test. Anyways, here's what I wore to her little party:



Wifebeater: Old Navy
Blue Tank: American Eagle
Racerback: Urban Outfitters
Jeans: Forever 21
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Headband: Forever 21

Thanks to band camp, I'm getting tan again and I've gotten some muscle. My legs are tones, but my arms...are also getting muscular. Which is not attractive in any way shape or form. At least not in MY opinion. I'm planning to go shopping today and get some boy t's and "vintagey" skirts. As for my plans of thrifting, my parents wont' take me anytime soon, so I guess I'll have to wait a little while.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wish i was that age again too! im eighteen soon! eek!
x

Anonymous said...

gah
I need t's to no end as well

come thrifting with me one day!
the jewelry is gorgeous :)

STYLE AND THE CITY . COM - PARIS said...

Hi from Paris, VI

i just discovered your blog and your style : great, well done !

i think that you may like my Paris street style blog.
if you look for some inspiration from the parisian girls, be my guest.

cheers from Paris

Kamel
STYLE AND THE CITY . COM - PARIS