Jun 11, 2009

Please don't hate me...



I am surprisingly looking forward to watching NYC Prep. Not because the show has any true value, but because the supposed "preppy style" these kids have aren't that bad. I'm more fascinated by the clothing they're wearing than by what comes out of their mouths. Based on the preview, Camille seems to be the only intelligent one who actually cares about getting into a great college to excel in life. The others, are more interested in climbing the social ladder and hooking up with everyone and partying like there's no tomorrow. So shoot me if I'm somewhat looking forward to the "fashion" presented in this show. It's the only thing that seems to be somewhat interesting to me right now. Maybe I'll change my mind once it actually premiers on Bravo on the 23rd. Which I only happen to know because I just Googled it.